Are some of the addons descriptions bugged? For example the mew's guts one says slightly increases shred missed attack recovery speed,but it decreases it,or for example the dead butterfly for pyramid head says slightly increases the recharge rate of rites of judgements... I mean some addons descriptions are like this... Why?
The butterfly DOES increase the recharge of rites of judgement. I.e. the power bar refills faster when not in use.
Are some of the addons descriptions bugged? For example the mew's guts one says slightly increases shred missed attack recovery speed,but it decreases it,or for example the dead butterfly for pyramid head says slightly increases the recharge rate of rites of judgements... I mean some addons descriptions are like this... Why?
Ummm. Mews guts does increase the missed attack recovery speed, if it decreased it that would be a nerf. Same with dead butterfly for PH.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The butterfly DOES increase the recharge of rites of judgement. I.e. the power bar refills faster when not in use.
Ummm. Mews guts does increase the missed attack recovery speed, if it decreased it that would be a nerf. Same with dead butterfly for PH.
yeah some of them are i bet you cant get myers's "glass fragment" to work
Ok I see, I was just not understanding sorry ahahah English is not my first language, thanks everyone!