Reworking The Lobbies
DBD is full of inconsistencies, I've made a post about how I would change addons into something else, heres how I would fix the lobbies.
To start, when picking killers you now know what map your going to be sent to, so you know ahead of time to not bring Billy to Lerys. This would mean map offerings would need to be reworked, perhaps they could send you to an alternate version of the map your on instead of increasing your chances to get a certain map.
As for the game itself survivors now know what killer they're fighting. But killers can now see what perks the survivors are bringing, this is to stop people bringing certain stuff that is useless for the match. Survivors will now be locked 10 seconds before the match begins. This also means the devs can balance killers with the idea that they're counters are always in play.
What do yall think, were some suggestions okay and others weren't? Were all of them stupid and someone needs to knock some sense into me? Or have I found a decent solution to a problem?
Comments
survivors knowing what killer they're fighting not good idea with the killer being lock in lobby survivors know it hag all bring flashlight it the plague they know ahead time not bring a medkit all toolboxes they genrush sick.
just not good idea.
Thats true, however this would make killers like that easier to balance as they're counters are always in play, it wouldn't work with our current iteration of DBD though.