The Executioner completely broke, moved at a very sluggish pace, then not at all

I was playing a match as The Executioner on coldwind farms, the map with the house. I was using only The Executioner's unique perks. Early on I downed a survivor and hooked them. After I hooked them I went to damage a nearby generator, although trail of torment was on cooldown. When I went to kick the gen, nothing happened, except the camera moved up slightly. I tried to kick it a few more times and the same thing happened. I eventually gave up and went to walk away, but I was stuck with the rites of judgement pose. While stuck like this I moved unbelievable slowly. It must have taken me about 30 seconds just to move 8 meters. While all this was going on, the person I hooked was stuck in the initial hook pose and the timer wasnt going down at all. Eventually I became unable to move completely. I couldnt perform judgement of the damned, but I could do basic attacks. A friendly survivor came up to me and let me down him in the hopes picking him up would fix the problem. It didn't. I spent the entire match stuck like this until the survivors all escaped.


Platform: PC

This issue has only occurred once so far.

Right now the only way I can think this might be reproducable would be to hook someone while using The Executioner's unique perks. Attached below is what I think are the log files.

DeadByDaylight.zip pheadBug.JPG

I dont know how useful this screenshot might be, but it was the only one I thought to grab.

Tagged: Pending

Comments