I can't help but wish that what happens next is that The Trapper does a long-winded, bad guy speech, ending with "Now, prepare to meet your doom! Butterfly Traps! Kill them!" and eitherside of him the traps start flapping their jaws, levitate and charge at them.
I can't help but wish that what happens next is that The Trapper does a long-winded, bad guy speech, ending with "Now, prepare to meet your doom! Butterfly Traps! Kill them!" and eitherside of him the traps start flapping their jaws, levitate and charge at them.
I can't help but wish that what happens next is that The Trapper does a long-winded, bad guy speech, ending with "Now, prepare to meet your doom! Butterfly Traps! Kill them!" and eitherside of him the traps start flapping their jaws, levitate and charge at them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't help but wish that what happens next is that The Trapper does a long-winded, bad guy speech, ending with "Now, prepare to meet your doom! Butterfly Traps! Kill them!" and eitherside of him the traps start flapping their jaws, levitate and charge at them.
Now I wish that would happen.
Trapper's new mori. :D