Can't play in swf lobby!
I go into the game as usual, then invite a friend. The invitation is sent,but my screen doesn't show that it was sent. A friend says he joined, but I don't have him in the lobby. Or he comes in, but when I click the "Ready" button and ask him to do the same, he says that he has already clicked it for a long time, although I do not display it.
Also, the invitation does not come through the game as usual, but through steam. The web programming program "Fiddler" shows an error in some lines. Sometimes the problem disappears, but only for a couple of hours. After that, an error appears: Unknown error. And it all starts over again: we don't see each other's actions, including what I or a friend write in the chat I don't see either. I used to have an error on the Xbox network on Win 10, but it fixed, even though I thought it was the problem. Unfortunately, the problem remains and I want to continue playing this
beautiful game with my friends as soon as possible. Hope only on the inhabitants of the forum :)
Thank you.



Comments
You should post this in the Tech forums for a better response from BHVR.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues