MMR disabled but I'm still stuck in the Killer I readied up in?
Last I heard, they disabled MMR due to possible issues it had and went back to the Rank system. So why am I still stuck as the Killer I readied up in once the lobby is created and unable to switch? It's not like it matters currently until they fix/push-out the MMR system again.
Comments
They disabled it but that doesn’t mean they got rid of it forever. The issue they had with it seemed to be more of a glitch in how some people’s initial ratings were set with certain killers and/or how some specific killers were handled by the system (e.g. Tofu in his vids commented that his matches with Hillbilly had awful balancing, he was being paired against groups of brand new players, but when he played other killers the results were more reasonable.) The devs are presumably still working on fixing those issues in the hopes of reintegrating the MMR. So there’s probably little point from a development resource standpoint in doing another patch to switch back on the ability of killers to change characters in the campfire lobby when they would have to later do a second patch to switch it back again once the MMR is put in place.