Quick question about reports

I want to report a Player, what am I supposed to write in the "subject" field on the Support Ticket?

"Reason for the report" is an extra field, so I'm confused.

15987851808686249095685330679875.jpg


Comments

  • I presume it's like writing an email, so the "subject" is a shortened version of what happened, maybe something like this?

    reason for the report: toxicity

    Subject: "Racist in end-game chat"

    Description of the issue: etc etc


    that's what I think it's for anyway, but you can get away with leaving it blank

  • @tactic said:

    I presume it's like writing an email, so the "subject" is a shortened version of what happened, maybe something like this?

    reason for the report: toxicity

    Subject: "Racist in end-game chat"

    Description of the issue: etc etc

    that's what I think it's for anyway, but you can get away with leaving it blank

    That makes sense, thank you :)