Springtrap would be an incredibly unique killer
We never had a robotic killer put in the game, and Springtrap would be the perfect opportunity. He could being so much and bring in lots of new fans.
I hope he comes soon, though it will probably be a year until we see him if BHVR are currently planning on putting him in.
Comments
If the power and perks are good I couldn't care less about the character at this point.
new fone who dis?
If you asked me about a month ago I would have said "sure why not?".
But since Fnaf fans kept spamming forum thread after forum thread I want nothing from Fnaf. If fnaf's fan base likes to act like this I would hate to see them come into this already toxic community.
My reaction: WE GOT THIS OVER CANDYMAN????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd think it'd be pretty cool. Might even buy him because he's such a fan requested Killer.
no
I wouldnt care but I'm 99.9% sure he can't get in dbd because of scholastic. I 💯% would buy him though.