Xbox one Frezze, i know why
Flaw or Fault (sorry i dont know in English), but it's the reason why your game frezze. If you go see your challenges, when you start a game you frezze...
Flaw or Fault (sorry i dont know in English), but it's the reason why your game frezze. If you go see your challenges, when you start a game you frezze...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really? I’ve had that problem with my Xbox twice since crossplay came (I load into a match and it freezes while my Xbox makes a weird buzzing sound and then my game crashes) but I just suspected that I got teammates from all the different platforms and my system was having a hard time taking it in
More than 10 games with cross play I never had that (I never have frezze on DBD, since today). It's when I started to be interested in challenges that I frezze (2 times) . I tested some games without looking in the challenge menu and strangely the game works. I tested by manipulating the challenge menu before starting a game and bam, it crashes at the same time as soon as the camera stops rolling on my character.... It's the game
Crash survivor only, for me.. maybe the host?