This guy gave me and my friend death threats after we beat him(fairly)

20200828_212047.jpg 20200828_212141.jpg

Story: So me and my friend were playing against The legion. Everything was going fine for us, but around the end he started camping between a hooked survivor and a near completed gen(1 gen needed to escape). I didn't see as a big issue, i just had to lure him to the said gen so we can rescue our teammate but later after we popped the gen; he disconnected and gave us death threats and discriminating slurs. (I have the game recorded) I get that people gets emotional over a game(we've all been there, even me) but giving death threats is too far if you ask me.

Comments

  • Someone said they hoped I died because a Spirit thought he was being a scummy teammate and killed him while allowing me to live

    Screenshot_20200827-213656~2.png

    This next part is cuz I sent the screenshot to an Xbox ambassador (my brother)

    Screenshot_20200828-110524~2.png

    Reported to Xbox and I don't know if he got banned or not

  • Can't we report their dbd account as well?

  • @adamasutojr said:

    Can't we report their dbd account as well?

    Yeah, except he messaged me 30 minutes after I told him I wouldn't join his party after he spammed invites

  • @Mekochi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1580479#Comment_1580479

    Yeah, except he messaged me 30 minutes after I told him I wouldn't join his party after he spammed invites

    I already reported him to PS (just got notified that they are checking into it)

  • @adamasutojr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1580482#Comment_1580482

    I already reported him to PS (just got notified that they are checking into it)

    Then you just block him, if that's possible, and let the moderators take care of it.

  • @adamasutojr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1580482#Comment_1580482

    I already reported him to PS (just got notified that they are checking into it)

    At least PS cares about it's player base, Xbox takes days to even acknowledge an actual report for someone telling someone else that they hope they die. Like it's a game and they cry mommy cuz something didn't go their way. You didn't physically hurt them so they need to grow tf up.

    But sorry you got a death threat, remember there are still good people in the player base and don't let this discourage you, you are an amazing human being and good luck.

  • Ik Mekochi, thanks for your concerned :D. Also Pawcelot I would block him, but I'm curious to see what PS will do to him(maybe a suspension Idk)

  • It's a shame you've had to deal with that. Any threats to life ought to be treated with the utmost importance and ban the guy. The fact they added a homophobic slur as well just shows the piece of trash they are.

    I'm glad you reported him, and hopefully this failed example of Darwinism finds something more down their street.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    It's a shame you've had to deal with that. Any threats to life ought to be treated with the utmost importance and ban the guy. The fact they added a homophobic slur as well just shows the piece of trash they are.

    I'm glad you reported him, and hopefully this failed example of Darwinism finds something more down their street.

    Ik, tbh I want to see him ban. It gives me a good laugh lol