Endgame Delay with Hill Bug
I know that the Hill Bug has been reported - this bug does involve it. We were able to recreate this bug as well.
This happened in a KYF match, me playing as the DeathSlinger and the last survivor being Meg. Meg was running Calm Spirit, Dance with me, Iron Will and Quick & Quiet ( I don't remember add-ons and item); I was running BBQ, Ruin, Haunted and Thantatophobia (I was running eb mori and I don't remember my add-ons) .
I had just Mori'd the 3rd survivor and was running to the other door to find the last survivor - Meg. They said over coms that they had gotten stuck on Pride Rock (Hill), but time ran out before I got there. It didn't play the Entity animation and I could not hit nor harpoon her out of the Bug (can usually hit them out of the Hill Bug.) It took about 2-3 mins before the animation actually went through (I had run around the rock a few times, seeing if I could get an angle to get Meg out) after some points popped up (Survivor Found, Chase, End-Game) and the game ended.
Comments