What Happened?
I just got on and it wont let me get into a match. It says something about a timeout. Did I get banned for no reason or something?
I just got on and it wont let me get into a match. It says something about a timeout. Did I get banned for no reason or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I think I've been having the same issue all morning. Are you getting an error message the say disconnected from host and timeout created?
Yes. Do you know what it is?
No, I've heard of it happening before and think its an issue on BHVR's end, but just tried and got into a lobby on Xbox.
At the top of the forum currently they have a note saying
We are currently experiencing issues where players get a "timeoutcreated" error. We are investigating server availability issues that might cause this error. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Not sure what the cause is.
Been happening heavily for the past 4 hours.
Unfortunate if the wait time is over 1min, but I’ve been getting into a lobby every 45 seconds or so... not too bad. Jus keep x’ing out the error message and readying-up... eventually I get a match.