Can't pick up downed survivor under hook?

Hi, sorry if this is common knowledge. I ran into a problem where I downed a survivor who tried to bodyblock for a survivor I was hooking, and the downed survivor crawled under the hooked person so I couldn't pick them up. Feels like I was robbed of my hook for their bad play. Is this a bug or is it just kind of to be expected?

Comments

  • It’s a bug and you should report it with details and maybe screenshot/footage in the appropriate section

  • It's a known bug that some survivors abuse. Report them and move on is literally the best that we can do until the devs step in with a patch

  • Yeah some of them abuse this. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I wasn’t able to carry the survivor that crawled under the hooked survivor so I decided to just camp. I hate camping but I did it because that player was abusing the bug. So when she realized what I’m doing she crawled to me lol. I then hooked her and continued with the game.