Error time out

Will not let me match or play error timeout

Tagged: Addressed

Comments

  • So for a hour I been trying to get into a lobby.

    for info I'm not in a swf group, I'm alone

    and will waiting for a match, a error will pop up and say something like "error because of TimeOut" or something like that.

    when will this be fixed because I'm trying to do the Tome and with this happing it makes it really herd to do that or anything real.

  • It keeps telling me that to, its really annoying!

  • "Connection with the host could not be established. Please try again. Error reason: timeoutcreated"


    This is specifically the error message I've been getting. Can someone please advise or inform on what this is? How long this might last?


    Literally can't play at all.

  • I don't know how long, I just gave up on playing.

  • Same here cant even play saying time out

  • Having a time out error while trying to search for a game. Cannot get into a lobby.

  • That is the message that I'm getting.

    I play on Switch and I disable cross-play.

    is this happening for all dbd users?

  • @BloodyMary41 said:

    Will not let me match or play error timeout

    Same thing here I think it's pretty widespread since everyone i know is having the same issue