[XBOX] Killer falling animations bug

Sometimes when certain killers fall from a high place, they tend to temporarily lose their animations and makes them go into a "Stiff-mode" state, and increases their size. This most commonly happens with small size killers, like spirit and legion for example.

Reproducing it happens consistently, and happens every time a killer falls from a great height, and I'm not sure if this happens on other platforms as well.

L.png

This image is the best representation of what it looks like; during this "Stiff-mode" state they move with no walking animation, then recover their animations after a little bit, or if they do another animation.


(I currently don't have a clip when i was searching the Game-DVR, I may try to reproduce this in a custom game, and make a clip to explain it further, as of for now, this legion png is just a placeholder.)

Tagged: Pending

Comments