Control Configs
I am new to PC DBD and am wondering what everyone uses for their controls. Also, I was thinking about changing my hook struggle to my mouse wheel. Is that a good idea?
I am new to PC DBD and am wondering what everyone uses for their controls. Also, I was thinking about changing my hook struggle to my mouse wheel. Is that a good idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lots of streamers do it, so it definitely works and is nicer. I personally have skillcheck bound to the button on the side of my mouse, so I can work on gens one handed. Also if you plan on playing Hillbilly I recommend you bind Q and E to turn camera (it adds those binds but also keeps mouse movement for it), but that's just mainly for Billy QoL.