PS4 - DC penalty stacking despite them occurring over 24 hours apart
This has been happening for a while now. My game stops and I received the “you have been disconnected from host” message despite not having DC’d and my connection working fine. I then receive a DC penalty for something that is completely out of my control. This also often happens if a survivor or killer disconnects, I also receive a DC penalty.
On top of this, my DC penalties keep stacking on top of each other even when it’s been over 24 hours. I have now been banned for one whole day because of this, and it is ridiculous to keep getting punished to such an extent for something out of my control.
Please either fix this issue or remove the DC penalty until you figure out what’s wrong with it, as this makes the game very unenjoyable.
870B744D-E2EC-481C-BABA-072CF96E15AD.jpeg
Comments