Ghost face build
Hey, I got my ghost face to lvl 19 is there any best build for the lvl i got him at or do i have to max level him to get the builds done ?
Hey, I got my ghost face to lvl 19 is there any best build for the lvl i got him at or do i have to max level him to get the builds done ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The more you level the more perks you have access to. Without knowing what perks you have its hard to give you a build.
However, thrilling tremers and im all ears are solid perks. TT is a sorta slow down sorta information hybrid that I use when i dont have or am bored with bbq. Im all ears is great for learning loops and seeing where survivors are through walls.
I'm assuming you don't have access to any other killers teachable perks, so: Sloppy Butcher (any tier), Whispers (tier 3 only), Im All Ears, Bitter Murmer.