Should Claudette turn to the dark side?

What are your guys thoughts on turning Claudette into a stealth killer? Maybe a killer who could shape-shift into another survivor skin.

Comments

  • Claudette is a survivor, and that's how it should stay.

    If you want a killer whos power is to shape-shift into a survivor then that's a different thing... but it would have to look exactly like one of the other 4 survivors. Maybe even you turn into the survivor you last hit.

  • No more reason to play wraith, p3 claudette is now the ultimate invisible killer

  • No thanks, I'm not interested in seeing survivors becoming killers. Though it might seem like a cool idea conceptually, in practice, unless some EXTREMELY drastic changes were made I would not be able to take characters like Claudette or Dwight seriously as killers.

    Really anyone on the entire roster would be ridiculous. Including Nea.

    I like the characters as we have them.

  • Vice versa, wouldn´t it be hillarious having some Killers switch to survivor? Imagine Oni trying to hide in a locker for example, or Clown fast vaulting^^

  • OmG RAcIsT iT'S Bc ShE'S bLACk RaCiST

  • She already have