Sole Survivor

Because I like the perk.

Sole Survivor

Your stacks are equal to the number of survivors in the dying state plus the number of dead survivors. You start with 4/4/8 meters of aura-reading immunity. Each stack grants 22/24/24 meters of additional aura reading immunity. Once all other survivors are dead, you are immune to all aura-reading perks.

If you are the Obsession, gain a 5% movement speed bonus outside of chase.

Yes, you could have 4 stacks if all survivors are slugged or dead (including yourself), but that's not really something to worry about. I wrote the post because I want to use the SS, OoO and Open Handed combo without being limited by SS.

Comments

  • Ah, update: forgot to include that the Sole Survivor effects apply to both aura reading and killer instinct

  • Shouldn't it be 4/6/8?

  • @FFabeq said:

    Shouldn't it be 4/6/8?

    because it's also 22/24/24, it shouldn't be 4/6/8, so:

    4 22

    4 24

    8 24

    the increment of 2 for stacks makes sense because it gets multiplied out, but having an increment of just 2 for the baseline doesn't make much sense because of how minimal it is. This kind of tiering was super common with things like NOED before all tiers got the insta-down (a change I still disagree with).

  • I know that this should probably be a bug report, but I don't feel like making one.

    Sole Survivor's still bugged fyi, devs. Got a stack around 20 seconds after two survivors left through the exit gate for no apparent reason. No one died. This was the case a few patches ago (last patch also?), too.