Pallet and windows grab is not working
Lately on PS 4 the window and pallet grab is not working, the animations start but the it gets cutted and I even lose the track of the survivor. Anyone else is experiencing the same?
Lately on PS 4 the window and pallet grab is not working, the animations start but the it gets cutted and I even lose the track of the survivor. Anyone else is experiencing the same?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have this as well, I think it is just connection issues, on your screen you grab them, but on their screen they got away first.
Is it possible the connection issue is from the survivor side?
Yeah, just as possible that it is from the killer side too.
Grabs in general haven't been working well for ages. Essentially since dedicated servers.
Just heads up, grabs cannot be done on fast vaulting survivors.
Yep, as always it favors the survivors. Its what BHVR cares about. Any buffs to killers are a means to distract the killer base, and usually come with a nerf to another killer or killer gameplay as a whole. Or a supposed 'buff' like to legion while nerfing them even harder into the ground.
I wouldn’t really care about it if it would just hit them instead of ‘glitch in the matrix’ reset and then have to chase down an uninjured survivor that should be injured. Also, the grab and interrupt survivors challenges for killers becomes ridiculous.