Map Stuck on every Map with a hill!!
On every open map with that hill is at a corner a point that dont let you go anymore pls fix this devs!
Tagged:
Pending
On every open map with that hill is at a corner a point that dont let you go anymore pls fix this devs!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep same with me many times. I keep forgetting that all hills are glitched atm. so annoying! cant even dc bcs the the ban is back. so Im stuck there for the rest of the match until the killer decides to come and get free hit and hook points.
But the Devs dont care about this game see this bug i mean what is with the broken hitboxes? didnt fixed it for 2 Years!
I wanted to complain but it seems useless now. Leaving the game for being glitched then being banned doesnt make the game friendly to keep playing if it happens several times.The main problem is the Devs who wont fix glitch or cant. May be they should replace the Devs if its to difficult to fix a glitch. I doubt that the Devs are lazy. I believe that if you cant do the job pass it to someone who can do it.
Thats what i tought ffs