I got cocked hard
So playing as PC MASTER RACE I get these 4 filthy console players, 3 survivor and a killer. Killer is a hardcore camping bubba. Anyways they all go down etc trying to save someone from a camping bubba. 2 dies on hook I did the only gen in game. It is only me and the other guy so other guy does down. He refuses to hook him he just slugs with knockout and literally circles around him. Saving him would mean easy 4 kill to killer so I hide wait for him to bleed because I did find a pink key in a chest.
He decides to team with the killer, for whatever reason he wants to help the camping slugging bubba with knockout get 4 k beacause he is angry I am refusing to get myself killed too . Killer just lets the survivor struggle and survivor and his friend on spectate just hunts me down like 10+ mins whole game finally they find and kill me as survivor also bodyblocks pallets etc lol.
So yeah I was hoping there was a way to report these console scrubs but unfortunately they have no steam profile etc. I did report in game but we all know that is not doing anything for this situation.
Comments
You can report them, but you need video proof for this particular kind of infractions.
Reporting in-game is mandatory. So, pretty good job so far.
Now, if you have footage, you need to open a ticket and provide the evidence:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
*Cucked