Mobile hackers (YEP they exist)

The story begins in a early morning woke up.. Dressed up frank slapped on m double duration with a black ward and then pressed start on my recorder was hoping to record a decent macth but instead I caught at least 1 pesky hacker red handed


I am reporting them but I figured might as well share here and explain how I caught pesky Chester red handed.



https://streamable.com/nvyyw7

^^^in this clip above you can see a lil bit that I cancelled my gf after I was not pyiscially cacthing up to Kate I go though the usual AUUUGH phase turn around and see Kate again along with everyone (I just passed this off as maybe sb) so I go after meg (suspected second but did manage to hit later on so she maybe just cocky and good) she does a teabag and leads me to the shack I gladly accept since I know she was gonna waste god pallet. Anyways turn back pop ff as I see the whole group hit claud miss Kate.. Go after claud hook claud and then kate points.


Now pointing in this case is a sign that Kate had 3rd party software since you can't actually point without it as while it's in the games files there's no way to point in game ( I don't know why a mystery just oni casting auric only for us) usually I turn a blind eye but because I suspected a speed hack this right here is gonna be pretty damming evidence.

https://streamable.com/gtxa6q

Here's a good example of what demonstrates Kate possibly speed hacking. Note how even though I'm in ff it looks like Kate is gaining way more distance than normal. Legion would cacth Kate around the gas heaven area at least from that ff.


Not never cacth her and get across the map.


As for meg while I did suspect her I didn't really see her that much I could hear around the corner turn around and poof shes gone the only chase I did get with her was the one where she ran to the crusher and I caught her at the vault. However I canot determine if I had just got lucky one time or she was genuinely that good.


However Kate is definitely not going to be in dbd much longer.

Comments