New Audio for Spirit Please? Devs?
I love the Spirit, she's the killer I play the most along with Legion, Hag, Demogorgon and Ghostface. But I really hate how she sounds. Her idle sound is alright but I wish her voice was slightly more feminine. I mean she was a young woman when she died, not a chain smoker in her prime 80s.
And her phasing sound... I... Hate... Her... Phasing... Sound... It sounds like a computer trying to download a virus. Like what about that sound says "spirit" or "vengeful ghost"? It just doesn't fit and honestly doesn't come off as scary even in the slightest. I would love like the sound of air swooshing around with some soft cries or femine screams mixed in there - maybe even all the above. I think it'd fit her character so much better than the sound we currently have for her power. It would create a sense of unease and fear hearing that coming at you or hearing it all around you. As if her spirit is actually haunting you.
Comments