Rank system

What's up with the rank system I'm playing with survivors with a rank of 10-20 , I average about a 4 or 5 rank do your job dude that messes up people who are trying hard to stay alive and when the game is over I find out their rank and say theirs the problem why don't you guys see that you guys are bad at your job get with it

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • And another thing why can't people on this site send video clips of problems they see you have it as an option but doesn't work whats up dog! fix , you guys like changing things a lot change that

  • @slimjim75492 said:

    And another thing why can't people on this site send video clips of problems they see you have it as an option but doesn't work whats up dog! fix , you guys like changing things a lot change that

    Hello, how are you?

    First of all, this is the Spanish Forum..

    Keep in mind that we as a team, have different roles at our job.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/9/the-community-management-team

    -

    What kind of problems? Can you please specify? Thanks

  • You mean I have to explain what I mean come on man, I can't send video clips period! Why can't I send video clips on site below this message it gives an option to send videos but it says it doesn't support a whole list of venues to send videos i.e. jpeg doc etc

  • @slimjim75492 said:

    You mean I have to explain what I mean come on man, I can't send video clips period! Why can't I send video clips on site below this message it gives an option to send videos but it says it doesn't support a whole list of venues to send videos i.e. jpeg doc etc

    If so, you should read what SurpriseSurprise just said.

    There's Feedback in our Forum. Also, if you have some videos (bugs/cheats), here's a link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

    If not, you should upload a video in YouTube and then, put a link here.