A prime example of why survivors shouldn't DC.


Match Summary
I just got out of a match where I was feeling merciful and was farming the survivors. I was not targeting or excluding anyone and had plans to spare everyone. However, the Claudette of the group DC'd and after slugging one of his mates the Dwight just kept running around doing nothing so after I slugged his other friend I finished him off. After which I went back and picked up his comrades and got them some bps before kicking them out.

The Reason to not DC
As you can see as indicated by the yellow arrow, the Claudette was using an "Escape Cake". This offering grants 100% extra bloodpoints after the match effectively granting the survivor who uses it double bloodpoints.
However, they earned zero points as seen by the red arrow. As a survivor, it is incredibly foolish to disconnect for non-emergency reasons as you lose all accumulated Bloodpoints and more often than not the offering as well. Overall, just don't disconnect. If you really NEED to keep that "Utility Flashlight" just use a "White Ward". If you have a hard time finding them, prestige.

Comments

  • Survivors DC all the time when I use bloody party streamers. I really dont understand it, but thats how it is

  • they ragequit when they get angry i use to do it but they should add another screen when dcing stating in big red letters it will result in a de-pip and no bloodpoints (and maybe if they add a time before you can play again then say it will result in however long the time is before you can play again)

  • Honestly I feel as though when I use an escape cake or bloody party streamers (especially bloody party streamers) my rounds wind up #########. Whether it be farming teammates or campy killers who will mori you the second you get off the hook. I don’t like using them because they usually end up being a bad omen.