Wait is the new graphical update already on console?
I'm on console and the new graphical update and new killer isn't there. Can somebody tell me if it's hasn't come yet or if I just need to update it?
I'm on console and the new graphical update and new killer isn't there. Can somebody tell me if it's hasn't come yet or if I just need to update it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My understanding is that it will drop with the new chapter in a few weeks' time.
It was only on PTB for testing. It doesn't go Live on PC and consoles for a couple of weeks, yet. Whenever the new DLC releases. It's with that patch.
Ok thank you