Heather dbd model vs edited Heather model which is better?
they need clean up her model a little bit and make her eyebrows less dark AND FIX HER NECK
326 votes and 49 comments so far on Reddit
they need clean up her model a little bit and make her eyebrows less dark AND FIX HER NECK
326 votes and 49 comments so far on Reddit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The dbd model is awful lol
The neck and less eyes are what make it so much better. Also, the fact the dbd model looks so much like SH3 makes me sad.
they need clean up her model a little bit and make her eyebrows less dark AND FIX HER NECK
and her eyes and her nose and her lips.
I'm fine with the model waist down however I feel like the top needs to be a bit more bulky like the original. However the head I prefer your edit although their interpretation of her isn't bad. I like the DBD hair but the eyebrows on the edit is admittedly preferred.
Of course the edit is going to be better, you're literally taking the already created DBD model and improving upon it, rather than straight up creating your own character model.
Although I do agree about the neck thing. That being said we're still waiting on Quentin's face rework first (and Steve Harrington's voice over starring his actual actor Joe Keery second).
damn! I just realized that heather is the female version of quentin, I think it's time to ask for a face rework for heather.
looks really good.
Bumping because they really need to fix her face. They already made Cybil look better, and even though James and Lisa still look really off, I think it's more important that they fix Heather first.