One player wouldn't die on the hook + not being able to absorb blood orbs while playing Oni

Platform: PC (Steam)

I hooked a Quentin with Oni and after doing so I wasn't able to absorb blood orbs and my movement felt very weird (this issue seems to occur after hooking a survivor only with Oni and in this case i solved it by hooking another survivor, but it's the third time I encounter this error and the other times I simply couldn't use my power for the rest of the match). A minute or so later i realized Quentin's health bar on the hook wasn't going down so i went to check on him and I found him stuck at the start of the hooked animation. I repeatedly hit him and saw that I was getting points for the "Demon Strike" event while Blood Fury was active. I closed the hatch and waited for the endgame to happen with some hope that he would get killed. Unfortunately that wasn't the case but I discovered that I couldn't hit him anymore and that whenever I walked near him my character would get teleported around the area. Finally, I decided that this was going nowhere and I disconnected from the game. I got a DC penalty for something I had no control on, and I'm pretty mad. Hope this glitches get fixed because they are literally game-breaking and make the match unplayable.

danckan's dc penalty =).jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments