New killer and Characters
Hey guys here me out they should do new characters and killer off of the show supernatural. Where Dean and Sam are the new characters and a demon creature can be the killer. Please like this if it is a good thought
Hey guys here me out they should do new characters and killer off of the show supernatural. Where Dean and Sam are the new characters and a demon creature can be the killer. Please like this if it is a good thought
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never watched Supernatural, but I wouldn't mind, although it be very difficult to get the licensing as per usual,but I'd be down for it
You should definitely watch it, it is on Netflix really good 👍 .
I'll see when I have time, writing up a lot of projects and books, as well as school and life. It may take a while
Understandable lol.