{Deleted}
{Deleted}
{Deleted}
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A perfect killer game is 32K anything more than that is from perks/offerings/add-ons.
That can happen, bbq + pudding + average game can give that much or more
Or even just bbq + average game + daily
I wasn’t using any add ons and the only perk I was running was BBQ. Could it have been that?
Were you using BBQ? 4 stacks on BBQ will double your BP, meaning the max of 32k goes up to a max of 64k. Throw in an offering for extra Blood Points and 70k is definitely reachable.
Oh okay. I was in fact running BBQ so that makes more sense.
maybe someone brought Party Streamers on top of that?
Yes, plus someone else's offerings can effect you too like Streamers and Cakes. During the anniversary event in July 5x cakes each giving stacking 104% BP gains were giving like ~140k, I was brand new, I heard other people got more.
I just now bought Michael so I was only using BBQ on him. No offerings. Maybe it was just a glitch? Idk
Oh yes! I remember seeing someone use a cake. That must have been it!
As has been said, the survivors may have brought offerings like streamers or birthday cake. Those you extra BP as well and can stack with each other. I would just tip your hat to the sirvivors, take your points, and go roll around in a bloodweb for a while.