I actually love that enity cult thing.
I don't really understand it but it's cool I guess.
I still feel it kinda takes something away from ... lore potential? YMMV
@MeltingPenguins said:I still feel it kinda takes something away from ... lore potential? YMMV
@MeltingPenguins said:
Why?
@Endersan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1570544#Comment_1570544Why?
@Endersan said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1570544#Comment_1570544
Made a small thread about it .
It's just an odd feeling, and I might be wrong.
@MeltingPenguins said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572248#Comment_1572248Made a small thread about it .It's just an odd feeling, and I might be wrong.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1572248#Comment_1572248
:)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still feel it kinda takes something away from ... lore potential? YMMV
Why?
Made a small thread about it .
It's just an odd feeling, and I might be wrong.
:)