Any tips on how to play against a good nurse?

I watch these videos of people completely destroying survivors with amazing nurse gameplay. I wanna be prepared for nurse if i happen to run into a good one. So any tips against her so that i could not be scared im going to instantly lose

Comments

  • Play like a Rank 20. No seriously. If I do 200 iq mind games with a potato, i usually mindgame myself as Nurse.

    Otherwise: Line of Sight is your friend. Blink deadzones, too. And Maps with multiple layers. A Nurse can't aim down to shorten her blink if you run into her if you are on the 2nd floor. Midwich is a good example for that.

  • Very map dependent.

    You have to make her guess your play by juking when she loses line of sight of you.

    If you're out in the open without a lot of sight blockers you're just dead against a good nurse.