Match making ban bugs?

I was just in a game where a nurse chased me for 3 gens and couldnt catch me so then they dc'ed and i got a penalty for it? has this happened to anyone else?

this is why dc penaltys shouldnt be a thing. it just should make it so you have to pay off x amount of bloodpoints or something like that because its a little unfair because some people cant do anything about dc (eg: stuck/glitched, ame crashing, lagging out ect)

Dc penalties need to be disabled and shouldnt be re enabled until the game is optimised.

Comments

  • Like I usually say, you got bhvr'ed.

    I like and at the same time I hate penalties, sometimes the game crashes or like what happened to you, someone else dcs and you get the penalty.

    I don't think that is fair.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Like I usually say, you got bhvr'ed.

    I like and at the same time I hate penalties, sometimes the game crashes or like what happened to you, someone else dcs and you get the penalty.

    I don't think that is fair.

    exactly. they need to fix dc penalties before adding them.