Match making

I Just started today, really hate the invisible ranks.

I dont mind going up against the best of the best, i should be rewarded far greater.

The endless losses are clearly your poor tutorial, mixed with no where to learn/ level up.

I dont know anyone who wants to play, so survivor is out.

Rank 20 killer against the silent invisible survivors (that have invincible animations for all actions when seen)

Really a let down with the cross play matchmaking. 5 hours game time vs 15000......

Can i get a refund? Lmao!

Comments

  • Here's how you request a refund: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966

    Ranks really don't matter in terms of skill. A Rank 5 Killer could be at Rank 20 if they don't play DbD for a good while due to the games monthly rank reset thing. That's exactly what happened to me and the same applies for Survivors.

    You are rewarded far greater...in experience.

    No, the endless losses are due to your lack of experience. Git gud.

    I've played solo Survivor since the day I started playing this game and never once attempted to play with anyone else because I know from my experience that SWF (Survive with Friends) is cancerous. So for me to see you say that...it just sounds so pathetic...

    Well, eventually BHVR will re-enable their new matchmaking system which is designed to match you with people of your skill level. Right now, it's using the old one which matches you by Rank which again, doesn't matter.

    How do you know if the Consolers have 15,000 hours? You can't see their hours played.

    Well, since you've been playing for five hours, I don't know if you'll be able to get a refund but you can still try. If not, you'll just have to chalk it up as a loss I guess. So just don't play it anymore or stop whining.