The Sweats
Idk anymore dude.
Back to back to back games of mori's and Black Ward killers with ultra-rare add-ons.
Plus bugs and crap like players getting stuck next to hills and killers seeing that you're stuck on the side of the hills and leaving them there for an advantage when they can just simply down and pick them up.
Ran into what was my last game last night (probably for the rest of the week) played against a Doc with an ebony mori with ultra-rare add-ons and noed.
We kinda rushed the gens because there was a mori and Doc moris 2 people off hook after tunneling them, then my other teammate is being chased while I finish the last gen and as soon as I finish it my teammate gets hit by noed and slugged and the Doc is now searching for me.
I get caught in a dead zone and the Doc picks me up and then drops me and just stands on me for an entire minute and he leaves my teammate to die on the ground for a whole 2 minutes so I wouldn't have a chance to 4% of the hook even though he knew where hatch was.
Idk I know people are gonna be like survivors are this and that and they use this and that and I know yes that is true but not all survivors are like this and I know not all killers are like this, its just boring as heck man.
Comments
Pretty much.
You dont have to stick around if there's moris. I just leave, if killers want to remove 2/3 of the game with a mori, ill remove the other 1/3 for them since they're clearly in a hurry. They're not common enough any more for the penalty to ever be an issue either. You literally dont have to deal with it.