Am I the only one who thinks those hatch offerings aren't a good idea?
Like I can't be the only one who thinks that this will change the game for the worse. Giving control of the hatch spawn over to the players, yeah tell me that a month ago and I'd think you were shooting up some of the Blights serum.
I honestly feel that if this addition goes through, it won't be healthy for the game. Every match you see the offering, a boring race to either shack or main building. Fun.
Comments
I didn’t know these were a thing. Does the Killer know when one is used? If so, I don’t see it to be too big of a deal. They would just have to sweat a little more. As long as we have Moris still available, I don’t think it’s worth complaining about.
If they add them after the ptb, they most likely will not be hidden given they aren't hidden in the ptb. But this game can already be a sweat fest, It really doesn't need another reason to be like that.
It's nothing to worry, it wont be abused by DCing SWF, trust me
Yea, I agree that it’s already a sweat fest, I was trying to delude myself and be positive.
More trash for the blood web because goal seems to be to make the grind longer than the lifespan of the game.
I’d rather the hatch be totally RNG so it can be fair to both sides.
Now 3 man escapes could be a slightly more common sight if they can manipulate the location of hatch with an offering.
Dungeon offering is fine. Hatch offering is trash and unnecessary.
I mean otherwise its just luck, both are pretty borign tbh. I could see this becoming a problem with keys though.