I made 3 perks for killers and 3 for survivors! What do you think?

I can’t come up with a name of the perks so I numbered them instead.



Survivor Perks



1–

Carry (1) magic glue that can be applied to windows and pallets which slows down the killer after vaulting or breaking a glued pallet or window for 3 seconds. 


2-

Getting chased by the killer for a total of 120 seconds without getting a hit increases your repair speed by 100% for a total of 30 seconds. 



3-

After succeeding 3 consecutive great skill checks, removes the exhaustion status effect. 


——— 


Killer Perks 


1-

While carrying a survivor, survivors repair speed is reduced by 60%. 


2-

After Successfully using your power to injure a survivor 3 times. The next basic attack hit has no cool down.


3-

Downing 2 survivrors within the first 120 seconds of the trial increases charge speed of your power by 30% for 120 seconds.

Comments

  • Survivor:

    1) Seems more like an item then a perk

    2) I like this, but if the chase goes on that long the killer will most likely facecamp

    3) I like this one too, it gives survivors another way to remove exhaustion through skill

    Killer:

    1) A good perk for snowball, not so much in "normal" matches

    2) A decent perk but killer specific

    3) Another good perk for snowball

  • What would the differences be between the perk tiers?

    S1) Better suited for an item than a perk effect. Either way it's not very strong.

    S2) That sounds difficult to activate. If you go against a killer who excels in chases your perk is basically useless.

    S3) That's extremely difficult to activate without Stake Out. I would just run Vigil. Then again, you could save up two charges and use the third when you need it I suppose.

    K1) Kinda tries to do something that Thrilling Tremors already accomplishes, and you're often really close to a hook when you pick a survivor up. It could see use in a Mad Grit meme build or something. If I just wanted to waste less time carrying someone though, I would use Agitation.

    K2) No cooldown is insane, might as well make it an insta-down. Unlike an insta-down though this would be extremely effective for camping.

    K3) They changed Tinkerer because it used to effect power charge speed and that was too killer dependent. "Charge speed" is not necessarily something every killer has so you would have to reinterpret it for each killer.

  • Survivor :

    1 - The killer is still very slow vaulting a window or breaking pallet, I would say no.

    2 - I think it's OK, I could see it

    3 - It would be game breaking, it's too OP and easy. No. No. No.


    Killer :

    Except the second one it's OK.

  • @SpiritLover1133 said:

    I can’t come up with a name of the perks so I numbered them instead.

    Survivor Perks

    1–

    Carry (1) magic glue that can be applied to windows and pallets which slows down the killer after vaulting or breaking a glued pallet or window for 3 seconds. 

    2-

    Getting chased by the killer for a total of 120 seconds without getting a hit increases your repair speed by 100% for a total of 30 seconds. 

    3-

    After succeeding 3 consecutive great skill checks, removes the exhaustion status effect. 

    ——— 

    Killer Perks 

    1-

    While carrying a survivor, survivors repair speed is reduced by 60%. 

    2-

    After Successfully using your power to injure a survivor 3 times. The next basic attack hit has no cool down.

    3-

    Downing 2 survivrors within the first 120 seconds of the trial increases charge speed of your power by 30% for 120 seconds.

    Pretty good perk ideas!

    Lolz on that magic glue XD

    That one’s my fav, Love it!