Stuck in Map

I have reported it and it has happened at this point many times and tonight a fellow survivor got stuck with me. Anytime someone gets close to one of those hills on a map and runs around the edge and walks around the entrance to the hill they get stuck. It happens almost every time I sneak around the rock and go to walk around the last rock up the ramp and bam I get stuck.

stuck3.jpg stuck4.jpg stuck5.jpg DBD1.jpg DBD.jpg

Sorry it is hard to see but the maps are dark. lol

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have had this issue, just now actually

    the killer can get stuck too

  • Had this issue a couple times now on different maps, exactly the way you described it. Seems to be a problem with the tile in general. Killers can get stuck too, especially when trying to pick up a downed stuck SV from there.

  • It happened again in my last game and I took more pictures. There was this poor David who was stuck and spinning in circles. I did not know killers can get stuck to. Thankfully one game I had a nice killer who found me and my fellow survivor and downed us and picked us up and gave us a fair chance. He let us wiggle out and run away. I dislike the killers who see us stuck and take advantage of it. I mean it kind of kills the game but I guess it is a game so it is fair I guess. lol