Should I accept item trades as Basement Chest Bubba?
If I'm defending the basement chest as Bubba, and survivors offer their item in exchange for the chest, should I accept or no? What if they offer two items? Or three?
If I'm defending the basement chest as Bubba, and survivors offer their item in exchange for the chest, should I accept or no? What if they offer two items? Or three?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can Bubba eat those items? Would he want to?
If the answer is "no," then you hook them. It's about the meat. Never mind that the Entity will take them before he can cut 'em up. Bubba is slow to figure that out.
Two items offered is a good deal for you, I would accept.
110% If someone gives you a gift, I say accept it. Especially flashlights! :O They are laying down their weapons at your feet.
BUT.... No one EVER touches YOUR box <3
I need to run into more of these people in matches.
Bubba may want a toolbox to empty out so he can keep all his make-up for his female masks inside it.