New MAX LEVEL "The Rift" Charm "Tiki Death Cup" bugged
Right now, if you have the charm equipped on survivor, it doesn't show the sparkles coming out of the cup.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Right now, if you have the charm equipped on survivor, it doesn't show the sparkles coming out of the cup.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I've been seeing this too. I'm quite disappointed by this due to the fact I really liked the effect, but with the third person, the closest thing you see is mainly the orange light. Maybe they can get something on this soon. I wonder what causes this on survivors but not killers.
Acknowledged still not fixed
Indeed. Please devs, fix it. I want to see it SPARKLE!