Optimization

I really have had enough. Yes, PC does have a high ass advantage. They get to get at least 60 fps, while killer on console get at least 30. Add an indoor map and it becomes unplayable.

I have heard many comments about this upcoming update and how some PC players get low fps on the new graphical update. I really do want to see how they will run on console, I really do.

The Devs don’t give a ######### about us. They don’t ever mention anything about optimization. They just want for people to forget about it and move on. They really don’t care about console, why try to extent the player base to stadia? When they don’t even pay attention to the games health on current platforms. This upcoming update really scares me. The new Lery’s has been running like ass on console, possibly one of the worst maps to get as killer. At this point, the devs are making any platform as a cash grab and it is going to lead into killing the game. I would love to see you guys play as killer on console on stream.

And yes, I know stadia has like 20 players but still.

Comments