Cannibal Special Hitting Through Pallet, Stun, Pallet Slice, and Survivor
So, I'm having issues with Cannibals and pallets at the moment, as his power seems to increase in range when I throw a pallet down. I know the way hits work has changed, and so you can get hit through pallets much easier if the game decides you are within range before the pallet drop; for M1 hits I understand and this makes sense.
What does not make sense to me, is the Cannibal getting a Bubba's Chainsaw hit (Downing the survivor), a pallet destroy, and getting stunned. I would assume the stun should take more priority over the special attack hit, and then the pallet being destroyed should take priority over the dying state hit, but it doesn't. Cannibal just strikes through everything, stunned and all, which isn't a situation I would consider as 'fair' from a game standpoint.
The game seems to consider my last position before the pallet is dropped and Bubba's Chainsaw does not have the same range as a lunged M1, so I just wanted to say my piece about it.
TL:DR, Bubba's Chainsaw is currently benefiting too much from dedicated server hit changes, to the point where he is overbearing. Chainsaw gains range if pallets are thrown down to counter it, both downing the Surv and destroying the pallet.
Comments