DC Penalty
This DC penalty needs to be removed until you find a way for your game to not crash and issue me a penalty. happened 3 times giving me a 4, 13, and then 30 minute ban meaning I had 47 minutes of not being able to play. This is unacceptable and needs to get it removed immediately. I don't support this game just to punished for your mistakes.
Comments
I've had this happen to me today on PS4. Loading into a match and blue crash screen. Go back, and 5 minute penalty for something beyond my control. And the bad thing is, this can happen at anytime to anyone, and then it's 15 minutes, and whatever comes next. The game is not stable on console to begin with, and we're punished for the game crashing. I love DbD but everyday it gets harder and harder to support it with the rampant bugs in it.