game freezing and skipping as soon as the trial starts

This has happened to me three times this week where once i loaded into a trial as jane the game started freezing, skipping and then crashed. When I loaded back up I had a matchmaking ban. The second time I loaded into a game as huntress and it did the same thing ANOTHER matchmaking ban. Then today, just now I tried loading into another trial as huntress and the same thing happened once again except now my matchmaking ban is 5 hours?! wth is happening. This has never happened to me before.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • im on xbox one but im wired into my router and speed test says im pulling 600mbps download speed

  • I’m on xbox one and this exact thing is happening to me. My screen freezes for about 5 seconds while the camera is spinning showing what map we are playing on. Then my game crashes and goes to my Xbox home screen. When I get back into DBD I have a penalty. If only I didn’t have a penalty coming back into the game I wouldn’t mind as much. But the penalty keeps building and I’m not trying to leave the game on purpose.