Unlock. killers. in. lobby.
Title. Shouldn't this be as easy as changing one line of code?
Title. Shouldn't this be as easy as changing one line of code?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It requires more than one line of code, but personally, I think something that causes you to use a highly valued resource should require extra steps. Imagine if all you had to do was click on the portrait of a killer you didn't have once and then you unlocked it. That would cause thousands of accidental purchases. Keeping purchases limited to the store makes more sense in my opinion.
They aren't gonna unlock them, because next patch (im guessing) or sooner they will reenable MMR. And unlike mmr which they could turn on and off during a patch they needed a patch to lock killer lobbies.
This is all speculation (its all we really have) but its based on how they added/removed the features.
No.
killers were locked for mmr
No. Please. Don’t. But. Work. Instead. On. Functioning. MMR.
Actually a mod straight up said this. They are planning on bringing back MMR so have left it locked.
Oh yeah yeah I know its a fact, but I was speculating about the time they would bring it back. I dont think they have mentioned the specific time.