Infinite camera pan at the start

Xbox. East coast North America. 7:50 PM est. 8/22/2020

I just had a game soft lock during a camera pan. The game was running but the map name was not gone. I could not move or anything. I messaged other survivors and they had it too. Not sure who killer was but they had to be soft locked because we all sat there for like 5 minutes frozen and he never found us. No crows either. Again the game was running. I have clips, I will return here to post them when they upload.

The map was Temple. Killer was Freddy with Red Paint Brush. I had No Mither as David. I will also post the screenshot of our loadouts.

I left and the game said "match cancel" as if someone left during the load screen, but I still got a 5 minute penalty.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Okay I'm back with some clips and more info.

    Here is a clip that shows the start of the game and about a minute of what was happening:

    MP4 File

    Here is a screenshot of the results screen so you can see the builds and such:

    DBD_20200822_LoadBugResultsScreen.png

    Breakdown: Killer was Freddy with Red Paint Brush. I had No Mither. Someone offered forest.

    I messaged every player. The killer never made it into this game, he says he got the match canceled screen and was actually on a different game when I messaged him like right after I quit this game. All the other survivors had the same thing happen as me, we were just stuck there like in the video.

    I was solo not sure if the others were in a group forgot to ask.

    EDIT: Sorry if the clip link is broken I had to reupload it a few times OneDrive wasn't cooperating. It should be working now.