PC - The game doesn't register my character being hooked.
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, be hooked
Step 4 : Notice that the game doesn't register the hook action and, instead, it bugs as if the survivor is being carried around
I played as Meg Thomas and, as seen in the screenshot, I had Kindred, Self Care, Adrenaline and Spine Chill running. I'm not sure what map it was because I'm still not familiarized with them. It never happened before.
The killer hooked me and it bugged so bad I could actually follow him around in third person as if he/her/they was still carrying me around on the shoulder. The entity wasn't summoned on me and it appeared like I was in dying state all the time, the killer even came back one time to check on me and I had crows around my character even though I was hooked. I could see the auras of my teammates because, once again, I had the perk Kindred running, and they actually tried to unhook me but it seemed like they couldn't do anything about it. The timer for the exit gate came to an end and the entity wasn't even able to kill me then, I had to leave the match.

Comments