sweats
if you play after 10pm wherever you live, you wiil get swf sweats😂
if you play after 10pm wherever you live, you wiil get swf sweats😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. It's a sport at that point.
When crossplay hit, I was slaughtering the poor console guys, but I've started getting pc swf again, and yeah, sweat city.
I just love having constant map pressure, quick hooks, and still depipping to the mighty gen rush.
Finally encountered a sweaty console swf, they did well until a mistake at basement cost them the match.
Yep. I pretty much stop playing around then. I'll go watch a movie, or maybe read (I read a lot), or if the Friends & Family team is getting on Overwatch hop over there for an hour.
If I am video gaming (and I don't every night), 11 or 11:30 is my personal cut off. For DbD, though, it's around 10pm for the reason stated in the OP.
if you see altruism...punish it 😂
i havn't played in a minute but 3 games in, survivor can beat my clown but they keep being too altruistic👀
It doesn’t have to be 10 pm. Just play on a weekend😂